Aston Educational Group
3 days off per week! Free apartment! Fully provided Z visa!!
Living in China provides a fascinating look at two different worlds colliding as the country re-establishes itself on the world stage.
With several enormous cities like Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou, and hundreds of smaller towns and villages, life in China can vary widely. While larger cities offer the allure of major urban centres, access to shopping and Western-style amenities, smaller settings provide an authentic experience and opportunity to immerse oneself in Chinese culture.
Aston Educational Group provides language training, K-12 education, and educational &cultural exchanges for millions of students around the world.AEG operates over 120 English schools throughout China under the Aston English brand which was established in 1996 in Dalian.They have helped over 2500 teachers live, work in and experience China since 1996 and Aston has an established support system for teachers.
1. Attractive salaries dependent on specific contract types
2. Z visa provided
3. Free accommodation (Single or shared by two foreign teachers)
4. Basic medical insurance provided
5. Contract completion bonus equal to one month salary
6. 2 weeks personal leave
7. 3 days off per week
8. 4 hours of Chinese classes per week for free
1. Teach scheduled class hours as outlined in the contract. Class hours include scheduled lessons, substitutions, outside teaching, one-to-one tutoring, educational promotional events
2. Prepare lesson plans and mark homework according to the guidelines set by Aston
3. Follow the curriculum, the course aims and lesson objectives
4. Complete the teacher’s Daily Class Log
5. Carry out on-going assessments
6. Conduct and grade mid-term and final exams
7. Complete all assessment paperwork, grade cards, assessment forms and Aston Passports for Success
8. Work with the Chinese teacher to ensure effective lessons
9. Attend training events
10. Undertake professional development, lesson observation and feedback.
11. Abide by Aston’s policies as outlined in the contract and the Foreign Teachers’ Staff Manual
1. Nationalities: Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand only for all Aston locations, South Africa for some Aston locations
2. Education background: Bachelor degree or above in any subject
3. Age range: 23 to 55 years old
4. Certificate of Qualification: Professional qualifications in the field of TESOL or TEFL
5. Work experience: 1 to 2 years work experience after graduation. Some Aston locations may ask for 2 years teaching experience. Work experience related to teaching is preferred
6. Clean criminal record & Good health