We are proud to run the most sought after instructor programs!
If you have a passion for snow then this job is for you!
EA Ski & Snowboard training is now recruiting for paid instructor positions for the 2018/19 winter (and if you’re fast, we still have a few spots left this season)! Transition into a ski instructing career or just take a gap year and enjoy a winter season training to be a ski instructor in the worlds best resorts. Choose from locations such as Big White, Revelstoke, Hakuba, Queenstown, Niseko, Lake Louise and Northstar, Lake Tahoe.
Our internships allow you to train, qualify and work all in the same season. You will work with world-class trainers to get your skiing or snowboarding up to scratch, sit your instructor’s exam and begin teaching at the resort of your choice.
What you get:
– Guaranteed job offer once qualified
– Full training and support from professionals
– Staff season pass and benefits
– Local EA Rep to help and support you throughout the season
– Accommodation whilst training
– Discounts off STA flights
– Visa support
– EA hoodie and learning materials
– EA organised social events and local discounts!
Apply today to learn more about how you can have the best winter season experience of your life working as a ski or snowboard instructor with EA Ski & Snowboard Training.